Heroic tales at the Seifert Logistics Group
Jana Giuliano is … a real logistics hero.
- 1 forklift
- 10 metres in height
- 5 centimetres of clearance
Harald Seifert is rejuvenating the top of the company
Thomas Müllerschön new CEO of the Seifert Logistics Group
- Ulm logistics group brings in the next generation to top management
- Thomas Müllerschön has extensive board-level experience
- Harald Seifert becomes Chairman of the Advisory Board of the Seifert Logistics Group, continuing to play a role in the company
Ulm – the Seifert Logistics Group has …
Movement at the top of the Seifert Logistics Group.
Introducing the management board
Thomas Müllerschön (CEO) takes on his role as the successor to Harald Seifert. Besides Thomas Müllerschön, the SLG management board also includes Christian Stoll (COO), Markus Alander (CFO) and Dario Dante Oncsak (CHRO). The sole shareholder Harald Seifert will …
Job machine Seifert Logistics: Workforce increased fivefold in 10 years
Record turnover once again in 2018
- 9 % turnover increase to 197 million euros
- Managed logistics space grows by 11 % to 575,000 m2
- Currently 1,900 employees at 45 locations in Europe
- Lighthouse projects in Poland and France
Ulm – The Seifert Logistics Group has achieved record turnover once again. A revenue increase of 9 …
Seifert is handling production supplies for a new engine plant in Poland.
Ulm logistics group continues its expansion.
- Up to 350 new jobs in western Poland
- More than 45,000 picks per day
Ulm, Jawor – The Seifert Logistics Group continues its expansion, opening its 46th location in summer 2019. Seifert Polska, the Polish subsidiary of the Ulm logistics specialist, has won the contract for production supplies for …